As a professional advisor you are an invaluable asset to your clients, helping them secure the resources they need to accomplish their goals. For most clients these goals include charitable giving. For more than fifty years, the JCF has worked with advisors from the legal, accounting, insurance, wealth management, and investment fields to help individuals and families achieve their charitable goals.
At the Jewish Community Foundation we are proud of our longstanding relationships with professional advisors and greatly value that partnership. Together we ensure that clients are able to make the most meaningful charitable impact in the manner that makes the most sense given each unique situation.
Opportunities and Tools for Professional Advisors:
- In some instances, you can continue to be actively involved in the management of your clients’ assets. Externally managed funds are subject to the Foundation’s investment guidelines and reviewed by its Investment Committee. Contact Kevin Taylor at (913) 327-8134 for more information.
- The Foundation offers a full range of charitable vehicles that will enable your clients to achieve their goals as effectively as possible. Utilize our helpful tools and planned giving resources that might be helpful to you and/or your clients.
- The Foundation can help convert non-traditional assets into charitable dollars that can be invested. See How to Contribute for information on gifts of securities, real estate, partnership interests and other non-liquid assets or contact Kevin Taylor at (913) 327-8134 for more information.
- The Foundation is a public charity. Every fund created at the Jewish Community Foundation qualifies for the maxiumum charitable deduction permitted by law. Compare the benefits of various philanthropic alternatives.
- The Foundation enables donors to support Jewish and secular causes that matter to them and provides resources to help match donor interests with community needs.
The legal name and address of the Foundation are:
Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Kansas City
5801 W. 115th Street, Suite 104
Overland Park, Kansas 66211
- The Foundation’s tax identification number is 43-6049281.