The Flo Harris Foundation is dedicated to continuing the generosity for charitable causes exhibited by Flo Harris during her lifetime. General community grants which benefit children and safety-net programs are accepted. All applications are restricted to the Greater Kansas City area. The Flo Harris Foundation is not currently accepting applications from new applicants.
- Funding projects and programs that will carry the name of Flo Harris, with a special emphasis on children and young adults, thus continuing her legacy
- Seeking innovative projects for funding that could have a profound impact on a community issue or need
- Funding projects that specifically impact Jewish identity
- Assisting congregations in improving outreach to the Jewish community
- Assisting with programs which help impact senior adults
- Other projects as approved by the Trustees
The committee does not currently accept applications for capital campaigns.
Prior applicants may submit a one-page summary of their program design, goals, and outcomes/benefits. In addition, please provide a narrative and financial summary of how previous funds were used. A program and agency budget must also accompany this application.
Applicants may use their own letterhead or the form below.
Summaries are due May 16.
Submit summaries to Beatrice Fine AND Antoinette Wells.