The Flo Harris Foundation is dedicated to continuing the generosity for charitable causes exhibited by Flo Harris during her lifetime. General community grants which benefit children and safety-net programs are accepted. All applications are restricted to the Greater Kansas City area. The Flo Harris Foundation is not currently accepting applications from new applicants.
- Funding projects and programs that will carry the name of Flo Harris, with a special emphasis on children and young adults, thus continuing her legacy
- Seeking innovative projects for funding that could have a profound impact on a community issue or need
- Funding projects that specifically impact Jewish identity
- Assisting congregations in improving outreach to the Jewish community
- Assisting with programs which help impact senior adults
- Other projects as approved by the Trustees
The committee does not currently accept applications for capital campaigns.
Prior applicants may submit a one-page summary of their program design, goals, and outcomes/benefits. In addition, please provide a narrative and financial summary of how previous funds were used. A program and agency budget must also accompany this application.
Applicants may use their own letterhead or the form below.
Summaries are due May 16.