The Flo Harris Foundation is dedicated to continuing the generosity for charitable causes exhibited by Flo Harris during her lifetime. General community grants which benefit children and safety-net programs are accepted. Grant applications are due January 15 and June 15.
- Funding projects and programs that will carry the name of Flo Harris, with a special emphasis on children and young adults, thus continuing her legacy
- Seeking innovative projects for funding that could have a profound impact on a community issue or need
- Funding projects that specifically impact Jewish identity
- Assisting congregations in improving outreach to the Jewish community
- Assisting with programs which help impact senior adults
- Other projects as approved by the Trustees
Applications are due January 17 and June 15.
If a deadline falls on a weekend, applications are due the next business day.