The Flo Harris Foundation is dedicated to continuing the generosity for charitable causes exhibited by Flo Harris during her lifetime. General community grants which benefit children and safety-net programs are accepted. All applications are restricted to the Greater Kansas City area. Grant applications are due January 15 and June 17.
- Funding projects and programs that will carry the name of Flo Harris, with a special emphasis on children and young adults, thus continuing her legacy
- Seeking innovative projects for funding that could have a profound impact on a community issue or need
- Funding projects that specifically impact Jewish identity
- Assisting congregations in improving outreach to the Jewish community
- Assisting with programs which help impact senior adults
- Other projects as approved by the Trustees
Grant applicants are strongly encouraged to contact Beatrice Fine at (913) 327-4618 before applying for a grant.
Applications are due January 15 and June 17.
If a deadline falls on a weekend, applications are due the next business day.