As a professional advisor, you are an invaluable asset to your clients, helping them secure the resources they need to accomplish their goals. For most clients these goals include charitable giving. For nearly sixty years, the JCF has worked with advisors from the legal, accounting, insurance, wealth management, and investment fields to help individuals and families achieve their charitable goals.
At the Jewish Community Foundation we are proud of our longstanding relationships with professional advisors and greatly value that partnership. Together, we ensure that your clients are able to make the most meaningful charitable impact in the manner that makes the most sense given each unique situation.
Opportunities and Tools for Professional Advisors:
- For Donor Advised Funds of more than $100,000, you can continue to be actively involved in the management of your clients’ assets. Externally managed funds are subject to the Foundation’s investment guidelines and reviewed by its Investment Committee. Contact Kevin Taylor at (913) 327-8134 for more information.
- The Foundation offers a full range of charitable vehicles that will enable your clients to achieve their goals as effectively as possible. You may also utilize our substantial planned giving resources.
- The Foundation can help convert non-cash assets into charitable dollars that can be invested. See How to Contribute for information on gifts of securities, real estate, partnership interests and other non-liquid assets or contact Kevin Taylor at (913) 327-8134 for more information.
- The Foundation is a public charity. Every fund created at the Jewish Community Foundation qualifies for the maximum charitable deduction permitted by law. Compare the benefits of various philanthropic alternatives.
- The Foundation enables donors to support both the Jewish and secular causes that matter to them. We excel at matching donor interests with the needs of local nonprofits, and can help your clients discover and evaluate charities.
- The legal name and address of the Foundation are:
Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Kansas City
5801 W. 115th Street, Suite 104
Overland Park, Kansas 66211
- The Foundation’s tax identification number is 43-6049281.